Monday, April 13, 2020

Montebello OSP To Black Mountain


Monday: (04/13) Lou and I went to Kaiser Pharmacy to pick up a prescription. Every visit is different. Very few people, metering entrance into the pharmacy, waiting in the lobby rather than the pharmacy. Back home, I made egg ham and cheese breakfast sandwiches then I washed the car. I finally got away around noon and drove up to Montebello OSP and hiked the Nature Trail, Indian Creek Trail and back on the Bella Vista Trail from the top of Black Mountain. Along the trail I ran into Jonathan and Leslie from my hiking group. We haven’t posted any hikes for over a month. Back home I had leftover lasagna fo ra very late lunch. Our cat Hobbs has a sore paw and has an appointment tomorrow morning. Since we got out the carrier, the cat is nowhere to be found. Lou's trying to introduce him to his carrier so he can go to the vet tomorrow. Rice pudding for dinner.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment