Saturday, April 4, 2020

Tax Time

Saturday: (04/04) Granola and banana for breakfast. I took a short neighborhood walk before the rain. Today rain is forecast but it only lightly sprinkled until later in the afternoon when we had a good shower. I tinkered in the RV all day. Earlier in the morning I ordered lunch from Harry’s Hofbrau in Redwood City for delivery at noon. It arrived at 1159. Lou and Dawn enjoyed pastrami and I had lasagna. We also had the leftovers for dinner.

Sunday: (04/05) I relaxed in the RV all day listening to the showers on the roof. We had a break in the afternoon and took a short walk around the neighborhood. More nice continuous showers today. Fried eggs and toast for breakfast. Chili beans for lunch. Lou made chicken noodles for dinner.

Monday: (04/06) Lou threw me out early so I’d get to the hardware store early. I went to our Ace hardware and bought some bark and manure for the garden. I stopped for breakfast at A Good Morning Cafe after ordering it online for pickup. I enjoyed it in the car and then stopped by Kwik Key Lock Shop to get keys for the new RV door locks. The rain continued until the afternoon. I relaxed in the RV man cave most of the rest of the day. I also completed the first draft of our tax return. Wow, what a difference with all the tax changes. We get to pay $5k more in taxes this year. Thanks tRump and friends. Your welcome all you 1%’ers (not). Breakfast burrito from A Good Morning. Leftover chicken noodles for lunch. Lou and Dawn made chili for dinner.

Tuesday: (04/07) I tinkered in the van all day even though it was a nice sunny day. The ground was still soaked so i didn’t feel like digging today. Granola and banana for breakfast. Chili beans for lunch. Meatloaf with a baked potato and carrot raisin salad for dinner.

Wednesday: (04/08) I nice day, no rain.I did a little polishing on the tax return. I then took a walk through Stanford University, about a 8.7 mile hike. I made reservations for a visit to Pinnacles NP later this month. Shelter In Place or not, the park is open for campers. Fried eggs with fried meatloaf for breakfast. Apple waffles for lunch. Chili beans for dinner. 
 

 

  


 

 

Thursday: (04/09) I awoke to the alarm at 0700 telling me to go over to our local Smart And Final Market. It’s open for seniors a half hour early at 0730. No crowd and a long list for the market. I got most of what was on our list. I still needed a couple of things so I stopped at Walgreens and Nob Hill Market to get most of what we needed. I picked up a breakfast croissant for breakfast at Jack In The Box toon the way home. Dawn made some kind of bread and we had pizza for lunch. We had some old items found in the RV freezer for dinner. Tomales and tater tots. Even though it was nice and sunny until later in the afternoon, I relaxed inside the RV all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment