Friday, April 24, 2020

Stanford Hike To Arizona garden

Friday: (04/24) After breakfast I rode my bike over to Stanford. I wanted to see the Arizona Cactus Garden. Lots of cacti in bloom. I also visited the Papua New Guinea Sculpture Garden and the Kingscote Gardens. Then I rode through downtown before stopping at the Gamble House Gardens on Embarcadero Road. Back home, I worked on laying some brick caps by the garden. I got one of the three sides done and had a lot of difficulty starting the walkway due due to the grade changes. It slopes down significantly to one corner to meet the existing walkway. I ended up removing much of my attempt and set a key brick to align to. It will be easier, I hope, with the key brick being stable and not moving when I set the neighbors. Granola for breakfast. Ham and cheese sandwich for brunch. Pizza from Chicago Pizza for lunch. Dawn made more pizza for dinner.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment