Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another Adobe Visit

Lou had a doctors appointment this morning.

Rear Sidewalk With Ouch.JPG
I started the day with a little disaster. I removed the forms for the new sidewalk and broke off a chunk off one corner. While I kicked myself, I continued the cleanup. While having lunch with Lou and Dawn about 2pm, Lou reminded me that I was supposed to be in San Francisco today. Fortunately, the meeting I needed to attend was from 4-8pm but I had totally forgotten. I'm just not time conscious any more. I was still dressed like a laborer so after a little cleanup, Lou dropped me off at the train station.

I arrived about 3:55 at the Adobe Software offices for the 4pm Rich Internet Application seminar. These events are very informative and inspirational. It's interesting to see what the big guys are doing with Adobe's Flex and AIR software and hear from the developers about how they did it. In addition, the Adobe engineers are there to answer questions. Good food, good beer, and good information.

While I was away playing, Lou had to go to the hospital due to an ear ache. They fixed her up, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment