Sunday, November 4, 2007

Squirrel Prints

Last night was the change of daylight savings back one hour. Why, I can't understand but it did make it light one hour earlier. For that reason, we were up even earlier, not in real time but by the clock. I wanted to pour my concrete and the colder weather slows things down. It's only about 25 square feet but it's in an awkward place and in the shade. All went well on placing the concrete but it took forever to dry for final finishing. As I was waiting, I was listening to "A Prairie Home Companion" and other radio shows, and relaxing. After I did finish, and continued my relaxing, Lou came out and went to take a look at my handy work. She said, "Look at the squirrel prints." Sure enough, there were squirrel sized prints, or skid marks in the formerly pristine finish. They are kind of cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment