Sunday, August 24, 2014

PCT Hike, MM 2453 - 2468, Tunnel Creek Jct

Sunday: (08/24) A couple of good climbs today. Thunder rumbled some before the second climb but only provided a short period of very light sprinkles.  It turns out, my mouse last night gnawed two holes, not one. I noticed the second hole when i set the tent up tonight. Amazing how they act. Two nights ago my neighbor had a visit, I didn't. Last night I had a visit my neighbors didn't. Well, tonight I had another visitor who just used the existing holes to get in and out. Again I spent some time on mouse watch. I have a patch kit that hopefully I can use to eliminate the holes tomorrow. Might be how close they are to their hole. I tried a new gourmet treat today, a spam and peanut butter wrap. Yum! Camped at the Tunnel Creek Junction by a lake at MM 2458.

image
My campsite at the Tunnel Creek Junction by a lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment