Saturday, September 27, 2014

Relaxing At Home

Saturday: (09/27) Another Saturday shopping morning. I had breakfast at Jack's again. Often my Saturday breakfast is at the McDonald's in Walmart, our usual first stop. We completed our shopping at Walmart, Sprout's, and Grocery Outlet. I relaxed the rest of the day while Lou and Dawn ran other errands. Lunch in the backyard. Lou and Dawn's enchiladas for dinner.

Sunday: (09/27) I made my famous sausage, eggs,and home fried potatoes for breakfast. I started work on rebuilding a chest of drawers into a TV cabinet. Today was just the disassembly and determining how to change it from a 36" high chest of drawers into a 22" high TV cabinet. In the afternoon we stopped by an estate sale to pick up two tall cabinets for either side our bed. Darn heavy real oak cabinets that had to be loaded on the top of the Jeep. I also stopped by Harbor Freight to get a pocket hole jig and a Japanese draw saw for use in rebuilding the TV cabinet. Salad for lunch. While Ernie and I unloaded the cabinets from the top of the Jeep, Lou and Dawn made pizza for dinner. Glutton free dough, tomato sauce from our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment